Our company is the sole shipper of crude oil to the Czech Republic via a piping system – crude oil pipelines.
Mero Česká republika
MERO ČR, a. s. (International Pipeline), the owner and operator of the Czech section of the Družba crude oil pipeline and the IKL crude oil pipeline, is the only transporter of crude oil into the Czech Republic and the most important company ensuring storage of strategic emergency crude oil reserves. Both pipelines enter the Central Crude Oil Tank Farm Nelahozeves, where 16 crude oil tanks with the total storage capacity of 1.550.000 m3 are operated..
MERO ČR, a. s. was established on January 1, 1994 merging PETROTRANS, a. s. Kralupy nad Vltavou and MERO IKL, a. s. Kralupy nad Vltavou. Consolidation of these companies united the operation of the Družba crude oil pipeline and then construction of the IKL crude oil pipeline of the time under the responsibility of one entity.
Since December 2012 the MERO ČR, a.s. Company has owned 5% share in companies which owns and runs the TAL crude oil pipeline. It has been performed an essential step in reference to improving the level of the Czech Republic´s energetic safety due this acquirement.
Our company holds a certificate demonstrating compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ČSN ISO/IEC 27001, OHSAS 18001 and ČSN EN ISO 50001, which together form an integrated management system consisting of the already mentioned EMS system according to ISO 14001, as well as a quality management system according to ISO 9001 and an information security management system according to ČSN ISO/IEC 27001, an occupational health and safety management system OHSAS 18001 and an energy management system according to ČSN EN ISO 50001 or Council Directive 96/82/EC. An integral part of the integrated management system is the already introduced personnel management system, financial management system, data management system, pipeline integrity management and other subsystems.
MERO - MEzinárodní ROpovody
((International Crude Oil Pipelines))
- We are a stable, technologically and financially strong company
- We provide crude oil transportation and storage of crude oil (or oil products)
- We are a successfully operated company with foreign equity consistently caring for the interests of our shareholders, customers, employees with responsibilities to the public
- We are part of the integral European oil and energy complex; we perform tasks that help ensure the energy security of the country
- We have long applied an Integrated Management System
- Our name is associated with good prospects, credibility and quality
Supplying crude oil to the Czech economy in a reliable, safe and environmentally friendly way
The International Association of Oil Transporters has a new member